How Do I Qualify for a Home
How are Habitat’s homeowner families chosen?
- Families in need of decent, affordable shelter apply to Habitat for Humanity of Northern Fox Valley
- The family selection committee chooses homeowners, based on three criteria:
- The family’s level of need.
- Their willingness to become partners in the program.
- Their ability to repay the loan through an affordable payment plan.
- We follow a nondiscriminatory policy of family selection.
- Neither race nor religion is a factor in choosing Habitat’s homeowner families.
- Learn more about how qualified families get interest free mortgages through Habitat for Humanity of Northern Fox Valley.